Saturday, February 20, 2010

Download Wall Flype v0.9.0

Download
Wall Flype v0.9.0

This is the first release of Wall Flype and until it reaches version 1.0.0 it will be in a testing/suggestion phase.  I have created an email address to allow users to reach me with bug reports and suggestions about features in Wall Flype.  That email address is wallflypedev@gmail.com.  I will integrate this into the program with the next update that I release that way users will not have to remember the email, the program will open an email response window for them.  I am excited about the first release so even if you don't have a bug to report or suggestion please email me with comments about how you like Wall Flype.  I am thinking about creating a FaceBook page dedicated to Wall Flype as well...  Happy Wallpapering! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment