Saturday, February 20, 2010

A busy day for Wall Flype (and me)

Well, there have been two firsts today.  I released the first version of Wall Flype and I have received my first response from the inquiries I have made to photographers asking to use some of their images to pack with the Wall Flype installation.  Chris Gin, a photographer who's work I discovered on InterfaceLIFT.com, has replied allowing me to use up to six if his images.  This is very exciting as his photography is high-res greatness!  My arduous task will be selecting only six images out of his library of amazing photos.  So, I want to thank Chris for being the first to reply and for allowing me to package some of his images with Wall Flype.  My baby (Wall Flype) is really growing up quick LOL! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment