Tuesday, March 2, 2010

v0.9.3, Come and Get It!

Download (Tested on Windows XP/Vista/7)
Wall Flype v0.9.3

 Wall Flype seems to be functioning quite well (for me at least).  So, I think it is time for it to grow some wings and get out there.  I am sure that someone will make it do something funky and that is what testing is for to work the kinks out before a large release.  To bring this version about I have selected 6 images from Chris Gin's gallery and set up a contributions window under the help menu that attributes Chris for his contribution and have put up a link to his site.  I have also attributed the contribution of the icon Wall Flype uses to Paul Davey that he has released for use under a Creative Commons license.  There is also now an about window that details the version of Wall Flype curretly installed and other information.  An important feature, an email link to wallflypedev@gmail.com has been set to the "Report Bug/Suggestion" menu item under help to allow users to submit bug reports and suggest feature to add to Wall Flype.

I intend to add a user manual with my next release to aid users with the usage of Wall Flype.  For now, please direct all your questions to wallflypedev@gmail.com.

 
Wall Flype v0.9.3 running on Windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment